Bleach - Odyssey (Roleplay)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach - Odyssey (Roleplay)

A strictly roleplaying game based off the anime Bleach.

2 posters

Another Non RP server

stavml

Another Non RP server Empty Another Non RP server

Post  stavml Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:30 pm

Hi,
    Well,Im playing BOR for a while, and this game is awesome, the icons the options, but 1 think desturbs me and I guess there are others,tthe fact that the game is an RP.
    English Isnt my main language, so this fact makes me a hard time ingame, My RP sucks, so I dont need to explain to you how disturbing it is.

So my suggestion for you, is to open another server, put more hollows, maybe so dummies or some other lvling options, and make it PVP idk, dont make it RP, dont do a hard time for many people who really wanna play this game but they cant because their english Isnt fluent.

I really hope you will listen to my suggestino because you dont know how much I want to play this game, and Im sure there are others, but RP isnt their thing.
    and you can say there are many other bleach games out there, so first of all there arent, second, this game is unique, the community, the icons, its just a good experience.
    CYA
    Maxdax222
    Admin

Another Non RP server Empty Re: Another Non RP server

Post  Maxdax222 Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:38 pm

You're missing the point of the game being called Bleach Odyssey - Roleplay.

They obviously made it roleplay because the owner himself likes roleplay, and to make the game non-RP would just be contradicting what they wanted in the first place. Plus, it would cost them money to open up another server, so unless you want to pay for them... I don't see it happening.
    stavml

Post  stavml Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:15 am

If the Owner would like to have a lot of players so he can pay for one, but you are right he doesnt have to, to be honest I wasnt thinking about the money when I suggested my idea but I would like to see this happening.
    Up to you

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:12 pm